wow.

And I don't want any more drama, so please don't make the rest of the posts about Emily, or "Monikaaa"

When I asked for evidence, I was asking for evidence from jasmine that would prove her Innocence in a incident where she sent a 18 year old man to harass me. This individual was later kicked for said incident. Jasmine soon blocked me after I asked for evidence proving her Innocence. That also links into me asking about what her and said individual "smilezzz" talked about. I believe I sent Abigail to talk to jasmine shortly after she blocked me to find out why she blocked me so we could clear up the situation, but I was met with radio silence, although this was quite awhile ago so my memory is a bit foggy. I believe the reason I wanted to start an investigation is because a person named "Pankechi" alerted me that jasmine was slandering my name to her friends and spreading false information to my friends about numerous things. When pressed for screenshots of proof of the allegations he made he denied to send them to Leo although he claimed to have them and thus resulting in a kick for him. So while I do believe most if not all of these screenshots are not faked, they are framed in a manner to be misleading and are given without proper context to the situation. (And it's also nice to have complete confirmation and that everyone in this community hates me deeply enough to screenshot nearly everything I say and send to enough people, that even people I don't know have access to it.)

When I asked for evidence, I was asking for evidence from jasmine that would prove her Innocence in a incident where she sent a 18 year old man to harass me. This individual was later kicked for said incident. Jasmine soon blocked me after I asked for evidence proving her Innocence.
1. Actually, this is completely false. She informed you that she didn't send the man to harass you, and would never do that:
Monika bitch.jpeg
That also links into me asking about what her and said individual "smilezzz" talked about. I believe I sent Abigail to talk to jasmine shortly after she blocked me to find out why she blocked me so we could clear up the situation, but I was met with radio silence, although this was quite awhile ago so my memory is a bit foggy.
2. Lmao are you that dumb? she blocked you because you kept harassing her. And why is it even your business what they talked about just leave them alone-
I believe the reason I wanted to start an investigation is because a person named "Pankechi" alerted me that jasmine was slandering my name to her friends and spreading false information to my friends about numerous things. When pressed for screenshots of proof of the allegations he made he denied to send them to Leo although he claimed to have them and thus resulting in a kick for him.
3. And btw, Jasmine did not "slander" your name and spread false information, that's literally what you're doing right now. how ironic. You were the one who was obsessed with the idea of getting Jasmine kicked. So much so, that you pressured Pakenchi into sending screenshots, which he refused to do which got him kicked, but was fortunately unkicked.
So while I do believe most if not all of these screenshots are not faked, they are framed in a manner to be misleading and are given without proper context to the situation.
4. Lmao what do you mean "while I do believe most if not all of these screenshots are not faked" 💀💀💀 I would never lie, especially with situations like these, obviously they're not fake why would I do that? And these screenshots are perfectly fine. I literally gave all of the context, so don't be mad that you got caught
(And it's also nice to have complete confirmation and that everyone in this community hates me deeply enough to screenshot nearly everything I say and send to enough people, that even people I don't know have access to it.)
No sh it everyone hates you, I mean just look at yourself. You keep lying about literally everything just to make yourself look better. And what's wrong with attaching the screenshots? I mean you, yourself wanted me to show proof and that's exactly what I did. You really need to self-reflect and do some serious thinking. I mean when I looked at the "Paranoia" post I felt so bad. Just leave the poor girl alone, why bully her? I have nothing else to say to you and honestly, I don't even want to talk to you again so please stop.

Thanks,
rosafari.

1. Actually, this is completely false. She informed you that she didn't send the man to harass you, and would never do that:
View attachment 806

2. Lmao are you that dumb? she blocked you because you kept harassing her. And why is it even your business what they talked about just leave them alone-

3. And btw, Jasmine did not "slander" your name and spread false information, that's literally what you're doing right now. how ironic. You were the one who was obsessed with the idea of getting Jasmine kicked. So much so, that you pressured Pakenchi into sending screenshots, which he refused to do which got him kicked, but was fortunately unkicked.

4. Lmao what do you mean "while I do believe most if not all of these screenshots are not faked" 💀💀💀 I would never lie, especially with situations like these, obviously they're not fake why would I do that? And these screenshots are perfectly fine. I literally gave all of the context, so don't be mad that you got caught

No sh it everyone hates you, I mean just look at yourself. You keep lying about literally everything just to make yourself look better. And what's wrong with attaching the screenshots? I mean you, yourself wanted me to show proof and that's exactly what I did. You really need to self-reflect and do some serious thinking. I mean when I looked at the "Paranoia" post I felt so bad. Just leave the poor girl alone, why bully her? I have nothing else to say to you and honestly, I don't even want to talk to you again so please stop.

Thanks,
rosafari.
1. The man himself told me that he came to talk to me because of a conversation he had with jasmine, and jasmine herself confirmed to me that a conversation did transpire between the two.
2. She blocked me because I caught her in a lie about the situation, and when she said she had screenshots to prove she didn't do anything I was blocked and received none.
3. Question, who gave you this information about a person you've never interacted with before this point, and what was there reason for doing so?
4. I literally said they aren't faked so idk what you're on about. The explanations you've given of the screenshots is very biased and misleading, but there isn't much of a way to prove that besides my word which nobody cares for.

1. The man himself told me that he came to talk to me because of a conversation he had with jasmine, and jasmine herself confirmed to me that a conversation did transpire between the two.
2. She blocked me because I caught her in a lie about the situation, and when she said she had screenshots to prove she didn't do anything I was blocked and received none.
3. Question, who gave you this information about a person you've never interacted with before this point, and what was there reason for doing so?
4. I literally said they aren't faked so idk what you're on about. The explanations you've given of the screenshots is very biased and misleading, but there isn't much of a way to prove that besides my word which nobody cares for.
If you have a problem then private message me. I'm not going to keep sending screenshots/evidence here because it's unrelated to what this post is about.

If you have a problem then private message me. I'm not going to keep sending screenshots/evidence here because it's unrelated to what this post is about.
You shouldn’t defend jasmine if you’re against pedos considering that she had some... interesting conversations about me

You shouldn’t defend jasmine if you’re against pedos considering that she had some... interesting conversations about me
what do you mean that she had some? And I'm not even talking about you I don't know what you're saying
Wtf don’t dox her name
And I'm not "doxing" her name lmao she's already said her name out to people in the past

what are you even saying-

When I asked for evidence, I was asking for evidence from jasmine that would prove her Innocence in a incident where she sent a 18 year old man to harass me. This individual was later kicked for said incident. Jasmine soon blocked me after I asked for evidence proving her Innocence. That also links into me asking about what her and said individual "smilezzz" talked about. I believe I sent Abigail to talk to jasmine shortly after she blocked me to find out why she blocked me so we could clear up the situation, but I was met with radio silence, although this was quite awhile ago so my memory is a bit foggy. I believe the reason I wanted to start an investigation is because a person named "Pankechi" alerted me that jasmine was slandering my name to her friends and spreading false information to my friends about numerous things. When pressed for screenshots of proof of the allegations he made he denied to send them to Leo although he claimed to have them and thus resulting in a kick for him. So while I do believe most if not all of these screenshots are not faked, they are framed in a manner to be misleading and are given without proper context to the situation. (And it's also nice to have complete confirmation and that everyone in this community hates me deeply enough to screenshot nearly everything I say and send to enough people, that even people I don't know have access to it.)
I’m probably the only one that doesn’t screenshot everything you say

I’m probably the only one that doesn’t screenshot everything you say
why is everyone mad at me for attaching screenshots? they're the one who wanted me to, and you're just mad you got caught-
and btw I wasn't the one who screenshotted the conversations I just got them from someobdy.