Chat Safety. It begins with you....
Please read the following carefully:
1) Only chat with others around your age group. Do not talk to older men or women who are not supposed to be in this room.
2) Kids are encouraged to participate in these chat rooms under the supervision of their parent/guardian.
3) You understand that chat moderators are staffed but cannot be on at every minute. So, take it upon yourself to be extra protective and vigilant.
4) Do not give out any personal information to anyone, no matter how much you trust him or her.
5) Please refrain from spending too much time on this chat room. Give yourself a break from time to time to rest your eyes. Stretch whenever possible as well.
6) Anything you say or do in the chat rooms can be used against you for prosecution. We do keep IP logs and will work with all law enforcement agencies. Be wary of this.
7) Report any illegal activity to a moderator or your local police. We work with the police and other government agencies to help stop criminal behavior.
8) Do not meet anyone in real life. It is far too dangerous to do so and we have all heard many stories of that not ending well.
9) If you feel uncomfortable during your chat session, please bring that up with your parent or guardian.
10) Keep well hydrated and rested. Long sessions are not recommended.
11) Do not accept Private Messages from anyone who makes you uncomfortable.
12) Trust No One!
13) Read everything above once more.
Enjoy and be safe.