Chance To Win VIP Daily Giveaways!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys and gals, as most of you guys know me, I go by CrypticX!! I have received thousands of dollars from my social media platforms. I remember joining this KC chat back in 2017. This site is a part of my life chapter's whether I like it or not. I have taken a break from this website, and Now, I come bearing gifts!! πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸ’Ž

Welcome To My Giveaway!! 😊 (Permission Granted by the Administrator)

My VIP 3 Month Daily Giveaways gives young adults, and those who have just gotten into their teen years, a chance to become VIP. I understand completely that when I was younger I lacked having a source of income. I'm here to tell you guys that I'm giving you the chance to win VIP on the DAILY!! WOOHOO!!
All you have to do, is leave a like and comment in order to enter!! That simple!! πŸŽ‰

Now, there is a SECOND giveaway. The LIFETIME VIP!! This giveaway has quite easy requirements.
1. You Must Be a member for at LEAST a month.
2. You Must have 100 Coins to Trade a Gift.
3. You Must Be active DAILY!!
4. Leave a Like & Comment!!

Please Share This Thread to your Friends!!
This is an Official Giveaway and Good Luck Everybody!! πŸ˜„πŸ‘
I have all the requirements my username is Rezzy

Hello guys and gals, as most of you guys know me, I go by CrypticX!! I have received thousands of dollars from my social media platforms. I remember joining this KC chat back in 2017. This site is a part of my life chapter's whether I like it or not. I have taken a break from this website, and Now, I come bearing gifts!! πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸ’Ž

My VIP 3 Month Daily Giveaways gives young adults, and those who have just gotten into their teen years, a chance to become VIP. I understand completely that when I was younger I lacked having a source of income. I'm here to tell you guys that I'm giving you the chance to win VIP on the DAILY!! WOOHOO!!
All you have to do, is leave a like and comment in order to enter!! That simple!! πŸŽ‰

Now, there is a SECOND giveaway. The LIFETIME VIP!! This giveaway has quite easy requirements.

HIiii! Was wondering if I could get V.I.P.? :D so nice of you to do this!

Hey can I really be a VIP member
I've all the requirements

Pls could I get VIP I have all the requirements my username is Rezzy

For some reason I have 1196 gold, and yes I'm usually active daily, and joined this chat on February 29, so almost two months here. And yes my username on kc is TableClimber.

I'll reopen this thread once VIP comes back. Crypticx seems to not want to use the alternative way to buy VIP, and therefore, this thread is useless for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.