I got banned and things were not looked at from my perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is getting tiring man. Especially when Ann and other are just posting nonsense as opposed to giving good feedback. @FoxHunt, besides me, @Tifa, @Kevin, and I believe some others, you won’t be getting any good feedback unfortunately. It’s ironic how they act childish on posts but would want others to act serious with theirs, but that’s just how they are.

I gave you my advice, it’s up to you. By how you reply, you seem rather smart, but it wouldn’t be smart to do what you’re suggesting. If you take my advice, I know you’ll feel better about yourself and can grow as a person. The choice is yours

This is getting tiring man. Especially when Ann and other are just posting nonsense as opposed to giving good feedback. @FoxHunt, besides me, @Tifa, @Kevin, and I believe some others, you won’t be getting any good feedback unfortunately. It’s ironic how they act childish on posts but would want others to act serious with theirs, but that’s just how they are.

I gave you my advice, it’s up to you. By how you reply, you seem rather smart, but it wouldn’t be smart to do what you’re suggesting. If you take my advice, I know you’ll feel better about yourself and can grow as a person. The choice is yours
All I'll do for now is wait and think

Crusading distance meme.png

20210815_111045.jpg

This guy should b reported to the police cuz he commits a crime n threatens me n my older bro in a forum. Thx 2 hardworking mods 4 banning his alt bypassing attempts. 3 so far n I'm sure he has many 2 come. To help u guys, he claims 2 b in Nigeria n was from Missouri originally. Whoever he is, he's very toxic 2 me n my older bro. Just ignore his nonsense. I hv plenty of screenshots of him threatening my bro. He even wished my bro nvr wake up again. That's just over a quiz 4 goodness sake.

I don't know how many people know about this feud of mine with Steven(steven nz) and Sam(BobaFox), but I expect at least a few people to be aware of it seeing as how they decided to spark rallies against me in the gc. This was all over something so petty, insubstantial and unimportant- the quiz room. It was nothing new to me, being accused of cheating and all, but no one ever took it to such a level and made it as personal as Sam, who went so far as to post it on the friend wall, tarnish me and insist that I get banned for it. Unfortunately this was enough to trigger me and make me say awful things. It's not common knowledge to most people on the site that the "DID" in my username always stood for Dissociative Identity Disorder, now from this situation where I felt provoked, it caused a switch between me and an alter named Sylvaine/Sevver. I heard from witnesses after the switch was over and checked my messages and as I expected from my violent alter, terrible things had been said. I still managed to bring myself to apologize to Sam and ask him to forgive me and he seemingly accepted and forgave it, I'm not sure how long from then-maybe a few hours or one day? I was playing in the quiz room again and then he began to throw shade and then later proceed to provoke me once more with his claims of me being a cheater and me lying about my DID. This time, I don't even switch, I'm just pissed with him to be honest so while he's throwing shots at me, I'm calling him names and whatnot, heck I get so mad I start "not so implicitly" threatening him and then he flags my message and I get kicked for it, and this is something that would begin to happen day by day- I'd come to the quiz room to play then he'd eventually show up and I wouldn't even have to speak to him for him to start talking smack about me and start provoking me out of nowhere, then I'd get mad and say things that he'd then report and get me kicked for. This went on and on, I got kicked I think about 8 times, and let me just say each kick was more ridiculous and stupid than the last, I can get into detail about the kicks later. Anyways, of course his brother-Steven eventually got involved in this and of course because of all this my friendship with him would go to crap. Then it's almost as if he and Sam would take shifts and with each of them I'd get kicked meanwhile they're the ones who always start mentioning me and calling me a cheater, even while I'm not there. They were just being so passive-aggressive all the time. Initially the reasons behind my kicks were understandable, but then gradually like I said they got more stupid but the more screwed part about it to me was that the mod doesn't even get the whole story and on top of that chooses sides. I mean at this point I even decided to subside from the fighting a little bit for personal reasons and that's why I didn't even initiate conversation those times, but since they made it their goal to get me banned they'd always start mentioning and tagging me and calling me a cheater without me even saying a word to them just to get me to break so they could report me. Steven even says the only reason I've been in the quiz room top 10 list that long was because I was his friend, looking at this someone please tell me how that even makes sense, he thinks because he was my friend and he decided not to get me banned like he did the rest-that was the reason I was still in the list. I've always witnessed it, he used to get so worked up about this damn quiz room, when someone was doing better than him he'd lash out at them-I remember one time in particular, about a year ago where he posted on the friend wall calling some girl a cheater and a whxre- why? because she bested him in the quiz room and he accused her of cheating. That's just one of quite a few examples, I know and he's said it himself he'd gotten people banned, he claims he was doing the right thing but one thing was in common with most of them and that's that it all stemmed from the quiz room, it's clear he did it out of his own personal dislike towards these people, regardless of whether they did something wrong or not, as long as they were hindering his progress in that room by simply playing better than him-he wanted them gone, so you can see why he thinks that he's the reason I lasted in the top 10? Funny part is that he left for a long time after he achieved his insignificant goal of being no.1 in the quiz room after getting Andrew banned, like I'm serious he used to deprive himself of sleep just to reach that goal. Anyways in all that time he was gone, I could have easily fallen down the ranks so I still can't find how he's the reason I maintained it, he just sounded so stupid to me, lemme not go off road here, you should get my point by now. Now back to the present- They were getting me kicked routinely but at some point I stopped saying anything they could get me kicked for, so then they decided to go after someone they know is important to me, their plan was to harass this person so it would get to me and hopefully get me banned, their plan worked as you can see. How I found out about that in the first place was that someone from another room messaged me, telling me that Sam was in the room rallying to get people to harass the "important person to me" and me as well, slandering me and just all that talk about how I should get banned. Over time this got to me, I told Steven that if she were to get banned or delete her account because of all this that I'd make sure I'd take it to my grave and make it my goal to ruin him one day, one way or the other- and that was the warning which was called a "threat that I'd hurt or kill" which finally got me banned. I still have things I want to add, but this should sum it up and give a little insight for this post at least.
All this over the quiz room, they might've seemingly not done anything wrong or maybe the mod was being blind and corrupt, but you all tell me- Was it right for Sam to accuse me to the extent he did?, Was it right for him to rekindle the fire after I had apologized?, Was it right for Steven to get people banned over minute reasons and claims- simply because of his competitiveness, rivalry and feelings of envy, bitterness and spite towards those people? Was it right for them to provoke me and continuously slander me and call me names even when I wouldn't say anything to them? Was it right for them to make it their job to get me banned when they aren't mods? Was it right for them to go after someone close to me and harass her just so they can get to me? Was/were the mod/mods right to always take their side and never once listen to my side of things? Please, You all tell me.

Damien
Who will read an essay like this in a forum? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Yawn x 100 times (btw, fox needs pat pat!)

This guy should b reported to the police cuz he commits a crime n threatens me n my older bro in a forum. Thx 2 hardworking mods 4 banning his alt bypassing attempts. 3 so far n I'm sure he has many 2 come. To help u guys, he claims 2 b in Nigeria n was from Missouri originally. Whoever he is, he's very toxic 2 me n my older bro. Just ignore his nonsense. I hv plenty of screenshots of him threatening my bro. He even wished my bro nvr wake up again. That's just over a quiz 4 goodness sake.
For real? Police? I don't remember committing a crime against you and your brother- yet. Idk if you think you're doxxing me by telling people where I'm from and that my family relocated to Nigeria- either way you don't really achieve anything there now do you? And who was being toxic- me? or you and your brother? I know people who'd agree when I say you guys are always the aggressors and you're not the only one with screenshots, I have tons as well. Oh and you're going to fuss because your brother said he was going to sleep and I told him to not wake up? please.
And don't even let me start-You and your brother were the ones who made this all personal over a quiz.. so shut up

I don't think you understand my goals have shifted a bit. I can come on the site anytime I feel like and there's nothing you or anyone can do to prevent it. The amount of times you might catch me is not a significant factor anymore. So far you've caught me twice, let me not even tell you how many emails I have and can make.
Don't get it wrong, my targets are those two kids exclusively. This site was only a means of me finding my way to them
U said ur finding ur way 2 us. Try 2 fly here first! Oops border controls cuz of covid-19 n u can't. This is evidence of clear threat from u. A criminal threat means u should b banned 4 good. No 1 will be on ur side cuz ur being petty. U admitted u wanna my older bro 2 die. Get a life bro. It's not gonna b gd 4 ur health n foxy can happily snooze snooze .... fox needs pat pat! LOL!

U said ur finding ur way 2 us. Try 2 fly here first! Oops border controls cuz of covid-19 n u can't. This is evidence of clear threat from u. A criminal threat means u should b banned 4 good. No 1 will be on ur side cuz ur being petty. U admitted u wanna my older bro 2 die. Get a life bro. It's not gonna b gd 4 ur health n foxy can happily snooze snooze .... fox needs pat pat! LOL!
first-Who said it was going to be immediate. I could hold a grudge for years. And you're not even on to anything relevant to me because I was never denying the threats I made. Just saying- I'm a kid after all aren't I? So what police were you talking about? the internet feds?
Again with that-I still know people who'd disagree with you there as they really don't like the two of you either- they just don't speak up about it because you two would nark on them and try getting them in trouble.
And yes. I do hate your brother to the point were I can even wish serious misfortune upon him.
Lastly- Don't tell me to get a life when you know damn well how you and your brother get over some damn quiz room.
Also- please grow tf up and stop with this "Fox needs pat pat" BS. it's awfully cringe

Last edited:
I could cause some trouble in your lives from here as I have your brother's secrets. However I've been negotiated with and also talked out of it. So lucky you-yadipSh.

Status
Not open for further replies.