I got banned and things were not looked at from my perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could cause some trouble in your lives from here as I have your brother's secrets. However I've been negotiated with and also talked out of it. So lucky you-yadipSh.
Ur being obsessed just cuz u were banned fair n square according 2 our admin. U bypassed ban 4-5 times already n u should b banned 4 gd. That's what u deserve. U can dream on what u wanna do. I have better things 2 do irl. Live in ur bubble dream. Foxy can snooze snooze happily ... when will u give foxy pat pat LOL?

Ur being obsessed just cuz u were banned fair n square according 2 our admin. U bypassed ban 4-5 times already n u should b banned 4 gd. That's what u deserve. U can dream on what u wanna do. I have better things 2 do irl. Live in ur bubble dream. Foxy can snooze snooze happily ... when will u give foxy pat pat LOL?
The ban was just. I know I broke rules. My problem with it was you guys weren't looked into after all of that. You obviously never planned on following through with the whole thread so you definitely missed a lot of what I said. Plus you're not even reading me now either. Because you clearly don't know what I do. Steven knows, but is playing dumb I think. Just whatever with that. I said I've been offered a deal and have been talked out of it as well, now stop being dense with that. What you need is a slap slap not a pat pat

I dont care because this drama is pointless what i care is that you two to not flood the godamn forums with your drama here
I mean you know what you and some others were doing wasn't going to stop anything right? I mean it's simple now- You don't care right? You have nothing useful to tell me right? So stop being bothered by it and trying to stop something you can't grasp.

The ban was just. I know I broke rules. My problem with it was you guys weren't looked into after all of that. You obviously never planned on following through with the whole thread so you definitely missed a lot of what I said. Plus you're not even reading me now either. Because you clearly don't know what I do. Steven knows, but is playing dumb I think. Just whatever with that. I said I've been offered a deal and have been talked out of it as well, now stop being dense with that. What you need is a slap slap not a pat pat
Thanks 4 saying the ban is just. Slap slap means ur a mean person 2 a cute fox. Cruelty 2 animals is ur social attitude. Congrats 4 showing ur true color as an animal abuser!

I'm not gonna flood the forum cuz it is clear he's lost his plot. No need 2 argue with insane ppl.
some people are just better at hiding it than others. but almost everyone has their own mental illness. that we may call attitude problems and immaturity. There's misdiagnosis for you. or maybe I'm overthinking this- who knows

Thanks 4 saying the ban is just. Slap slap means ur a mean person 2 a cute fox. Cruelty 2 animals is ur social attitude. Congrats 4 showing ur true color as an animal abuser!
And I can't believe I got kicked for calling you a furry. There's nothing cute about you and you're not an animal. For Pete's sake grow up.

some people are just better at hiding it than others. but almost everyone has their own mental illness. that we may call attitude problems and immaturity. There's misdiagnosis for you. or maybe I'm overthinking this- who knows
Misdiagnosis? R u a doctor now? Obviously not. Go n get some help irl. Like it or not, foxy is always cute!

And I can't believe I got kicked for calling you a furry. There's nothing cute about you and you're not an animal. For Pete's sake grow up.
Many ppl think I'm cute. Sry 4 not being cute. Ur just jealous after all! I'm 13 n y should I grow up as u told me 2? Ur not my mum.

If u ask me abt ur cute or not, I will say, "your mum!" LOL

Misdiagnosis? R u a doctor now? Obviously not. Go n get some help irl. Like it or not, foxy is always cute!
Sorry I didn't know I wasn't allowed to use the word misdiagnosis unless I'm a doctor.
But yea keep deluding yourself and shamelessly calling yourself cute when really you're just a vapid, feeble little dipsh-

Sorry I didn't know I wasn't allowed to use the word misdiagnosis unless I'm a doctor.
But yea keep deluding yourself and shamelessly calling yourself cute when really you're just a vapid, feeble little dipsh-
Ur a hypocrite. U call urself a DID n y can't I call myself cute? As I said, go n get some help cuz u really need it! I feel sry 4 u. Foxy shares a furry cupcake with u. Im a friendly fox n ur a toxic person!

Many ppl think I'm cute. Sry 4 not being cute. Ur just jealous after all! I'm 13 n y should I grow up as u told me 2? Ur not my mum.

If u ask me abt ur cute or not, I will say, "your mum!" LOL
what could I possibly be jealous of you for? unlike you I've felt the touch of a female who isn't my mother.
you're not cute buddy just cringe-the "your mom" insult got old quick and was never a safe one anyway. you never know who doesn't have a mother and if you'll truly offend someone with it.
whoever thinks you're cute and can't see what a crappy 13 yr old you are is just a bit off on your crap

Ur a hypocrite. U call urself a DID n y can't I call myself cute? As I said, go n get some help cuz u really need it! I feel sry 4 u. Foxy shares a furry cupcake with u. Im a friendly fox n ur a toxic person!
it's not something I even like announcing to ppl. so stfu.

what could I possibly be jealous of you for? unlike you I've felt the touch of a female who isn't my mother.
you're not cute buddy just cringe-the "your mom" insult got old quick and was never a safe one anyway. you never know who doesn't have a mother and if you'll truly offend someone with it.
whoever thinks you're cute and can't see what a crappy 13 yr old you are is just a bit off on your crap
My simple reply 2 u from now on is; YOUR MUM! So deal with it!

it's not something I even like announcing to ppl. so stfu.
If u don't like it y include DID in ur username? U must think it will help u break rules n avoid bans. No ur plan is an epic failure. U don't make any sense at all. Ur 2 yrs older than me but u act like a 9 year old (but better vocab). Maybe my youngest bro is smarter than u. LOL

If u don't like it y include DID in ur username? U must think it will help u break rules n avoid bans. No ur plan is an epic failure. U don't make any sense at all. Ur 2 yrs older than me but u act like a 9 year old (but better vocab). Maybe my youngest bro is smarter than u. LOL
Did you see a diamond by my username dumbass? I'd have changed it by then. Plus don't even include Henry before he gets involved

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.