I got banned and things were not looked at from my perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see a diamond by my username dumbass? I'd have changed it by then. Plus don't even include Henry before I start with him too
Oh wow a diamond, lol! What's the use of that if ur banned after bypassing so many times? Ur threatening my younger bro? Wait u wanna go after my 6 yr old bro? Ur a paedophile then!

Oh wow a diamond, lol! What's the use of that if ur banned after bypassing so many times? Ur threatening my younger bro? Wait u wanna go after my 6 yr old bro? Ur a paedophile then!
again you only skim and never understand. it's not a threat this time. I'm saying don't even include the boy before he gets sucked into this mess

again you only skim and never understand. it's not a threat this time. I'm saying don't even include the boy before he gets sucked into this mess
Of cuz u will say that now cuz u know ur in big trouble 4 trying 2 get my 6 year old bro into the mess. I won't understand the psych of a paedophile like u though LOL

Of cuz u will say that now cuz u know ur in big trouble 4 trying 2 get my 6 year old bro into the mess. I won't understand the psych of a paedophile like u though LOL
you mentioned him. not me. I just said don't find a way of including him before he gets involved. but fine I've rephrased it in a way you can understand. happy?
Now frickn go to sleep like you said.

you mentioned him. not me. I just said don't find a way of including him before he gets involved. but fine I've rephrased it in a way you can understand. happy?
Now frickn go to sleep like you said.
Rephrasing or covering up? Get some help, YOUR MUM!

Okay so. Damien, you drop the threats in return for a second chance. Please don’t fail me.

@steven nz and @Bobafox0422 - you two better stop attacking people in quiz room. The last couple of days I’ve been watching quiz room. Noticed several questionable patterns. Aside from one going offline before the other going online (sus), you two tend to call anyone who seems to be able to challenge you in quiz.

Like it or not, you’re not superior. People can get points without cheating. But also while cheating.

But accusing everyone and everything for cheating is just really pathetic. In fact I have no doubts you two cheat as well. Probably way more than the majority. I do believe anyone with thousands of points does cheat or have cheated on some point

Then we have the threatening to get people banned. Ehm. Excuse me? Who do you think you are? I decide who I want to ban. Cheating on quiz is sadly not a bannable offense. If that was the case you two would’ve been gone long ago.

My wish is for you 3 to either sort out this situation OR just not talk to each other at all. Simple solutions. Just please let go of your pride for once. No one likes to see drama or even be dragged into it. At this point you’re all sucking the fun out of the quiz room.

Damien- I won’t hesitate to ban you again if you start making threats again. Steven and Bobafox- you two better stop attacking people just for answering faster than you.

If I see any more arguments between you all, or as previously mentioned, accusations of people cheating, I’ll consider using room mutes. If not bans.

Kevin u can believe what u like. Both my bro n me stick 2 the no cheating n play fair principle. If ppl r cheating n u say it’s not bannable, ppl calling them out cheating should have no consequences cuz this is fair enough. Many regulars call other cheating ppl out when they cheat 2.

I may not play superior like some gr8 players in that room. U can try 2 challenge my genius bro when u have time. He started playing the quiz a few yrs ago. He has photographic memory.

1 more thing: if u see Damien bypassing ban again u should ban with no hestitation, not just when he made threats again. His ban shouldn’t be lifted.

We've started punishing those other players as well. No one should be harassed at all, especially based on an unprovable assumption based on a chatroom quiz game. The problem is nobody reports each other in there for doing it. I hope you'll all start to do better, the situation in that room has gotten absolutely out of hand.

Yeah, as Cancelled hinted, the main goal is to get rid of the unfair treatment in quiz room. Hopefully people will start/keep enjoying quizzing.

Okay so. Damien, you drop the threats in return for a second chance. Please don’t fail me.

@steven nz and @Bobafox0422 - you two better stop attacking people in quiz room. The last couple of days I’ve been watching quiz room. Noticed several questionable patterns. Aside from one going offline before the other going online (sus), you two tend to call anyone who seems to be able to challenge you in quiz.

Like it or not, you’re not superior. People can get points without cheating. But also while cheating.

But accusing everyone and everything for cheating is just really pathetic. In fact I have no doubts you two cheat as well. Probably way more than the majority. I do believe anyone with thousands of points does cheat or have cheated on some point

Then we have the threatening to get people banned. Ehm. Excuse me? Who do you think you are? I decide who I want to ban. Cheating on quiz is sadly not a bannable offense. If that was the case you two would’ve been gone long ago.

My wish is for you 3 to either sort out this situation OR just not talk to each other at all. Simple solutions. Just please let go of your pride for once. No one likes to see drama or even be dragged into it. At this point you’re all sucking the fun out of the quiz room.

Damien- I won’t hesitate to ban you again if you start making threats again. Steven and Bobafox- you two better stop attacking people just for answering faster than you.

If I see any more arguments between you all, or as previously mentioned, accusations of people cheating, I’ll consider using room mutes. If not bans.
I'll comply. they just need to stop with the shade throwing because I've noticed they're still doing that. anyways. sure. Something else is leashing me. but I'll stick to our deal Kevin.

I will stop attacking him cuz I feel sry 4 him. He has 2 make a deal with the admin in order 2 get unbanned! Congrats 4 being special, Damien!

I will stop attacking him cuz I feel sry 4 him. He has 2 make a deal with the admin in order 2 get unbanned! Congrats 4 being special, Damien!
fyi he made the deal to me. but ok. whatever
you guys aren't leaving me alone and are still throwing shade constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.