I was kicked for telling the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

24kgold

One of the mods are taking there advantage of moding to another level. They are sexually harrasing little girls and when they are caught, they will go on a fake account and harrase you. Please watch out and stay safe!

One of the mods are taking there advantage of moding to another level. They are sexually harrasing little girls and when they are caught, they will go on a fake account and harrase you. Please watch out and stay safe!
Proof?

Last edited:
Hmm. I was invisibly modding yesterday and you were saying how there were 5 mods fired this month(false), that the old admin was trash and let mods act inappropriately(also false) and that online dating was against the rules(ahem...false). You have a history of harassment and problematic posts which you have gotten kicked for in the past. You wanted to be a mod yesterday right? :hee:

So. Where's the proof? Otherwise in my opinion this should be punishable. False accusations about a staff member are pretty serious.

Hmm. I was invisibly modding yesterday and you were saying how there were 5 mods fired this month(false), that the old admin was trash and let mods act inappropriately(also false) and that online dating was against the rules(ahem...false). You have a history of harassment and problematic posts which you have gotten kicked for in the past. You wanted to be a mod yesterday right? :hee:

So. Where's the proof? Otherwise in my opinion this should be punishable. False accusations about a staff member are pretty serious.
Tifa do not be playing games she is on point with her proof

I mean there also was another few creeper mods way back when to, sadly. I hope these accusations aren't true.

? I don't pretend to be a mod, and I only said that a few mods got fired is because a mod told me they had? I'm just stating what I was told. I'll message you giving out some details bc its honestly not the entire kidschat community to know who did it

I never said that online dating was against the guidelines neither? Look if your gonna make up lies make sure you make it sound truthful. I know that yall mods hate me for exposing all of you but I just dont care anymore. The admin will find out everything and you guys will have to deal with it. Theres new rules in kidschat and ad a member of kidschat I believe that the mods should be out to date on there information

Tifa do not be playing games she is on point with her proof
Well she got some of her information mixed, I never said online dating isnt aloud yesterday. I said that on Wednesday and a mod told me that the rules were updated. So yah that isnt an excuse for her to be using. The same mod who told me abt the guidelines getting updated also told me mods were fired this month. It's not my fault I just repeated what i was told.

I mean there also was another few creeper mods way back when to, sadly. I hope these accusations
May I see the proof?
Yah of course! Get a hold of my friend. Her user is Camebackhaunted, she has all the ss. She has reported this before but the old admin harrased her unfortunately and accused of her lying and faking it all. I would try to get the screenshots from her but she doesnt have this kidschat forums and she doesn't have vip. Camebackhaunted's real name is Corrine and I think she would love to share her story with you!

I never said that online dating was against the guidelines neither? Look if your gonna make up lies make sure you make it sound truthful. I know that yall mods hate me for exposing all of you but I just dont care anymore. The admin will find out everything and you guys will have to deal with it. Theres new rules in kidschat and ad a member of kidschat I believe that the mods should be out to date on there information
Rules and you're delusional af, seek professional help for your own good

Rules and you're delusional af, seek professional help for your own good
I think you should honestly stop standing up for a mod who's lying. I do need help tho, and I'm not sure how to get it. Just my life is too much and I need someone to talk to me abt it tbh. I'm not deylousnal it's just I'm tired of mods thinking they are some powerful person when they arent. I'm tired of people thinking they are better than one another. At the end of the day we are all people

Status
Not open for further replies.