I was kicked for telling the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should honestly stop standing up for a mod who's lying. I do need help tho, and I'm not sure how to get it. Just my life is too much and I need someone to talk to me abt it tbh. I'm not deylousnal it's just I'm tired of mods thinking they are some powerful person when they arent. I'm tired of people thinking they are better than one another. At the end of the day we are all people
No, it's you and these new rules. Why isn't your friend on the forms to help you? Also I'll stand up for anyone I wish, most of the time it'll be for the people with evidence. All mods aren't power high or hungry so just seek help pls

Hmm. I was invisibly modding yesterday and you were saying how there were 5 mods fired this month(false), that the old admin was trash and let mods act inappropriately(also false) and that online dating was against the rules(ahem...false). You have a history of harassment and problematic posts which you have gotten kicked for in the past. You wanted to be a mod yesterday right? :hee:

So. Where's the proof? Otherwise in my opinion this should be punishable. False accusations about a staff member are pretty serious.
Oh shoot sorry, I left out a part. I've just got this app so how did I post before? This is my first post ever 🤪🤣. I wouldnt make up lies abt a mod if they didnt do anything, that's not the type of person I am. All the "false information" you said were false, talk to your mod friends abt it because they was the one who gave me all the information

No, it's you and these new rules. Why isn't your friend on the forms to help you? Also I'll stand up for anyone I wish, most of the time it'll be for the people with evidence. All mods aren't power high or hungry so just seek help pls
I understand the new rules, and I do infact follow them. If you dont believe me, please contact me and I'll provide you with the person this has happend to! I'm pretty sure I don't need help because I'm tired of the staff members mistreating members of kidschat because it's not okay.

Oh shoot sorry, I left out a part. I've just got this app so how did I post before? This is my first post ever 🤪🤣. I wouldnt make up lies abt a mod if they didnt do anything, that's not the type of person I am. All the "false information" you said were false, talk to your mod friends abt it because they was the one who gave me all the information
Give some evidence then I'll support you. Also name the mod at least.

She asked me to post about it, unfortunately Corinne couldnt send me the ss because she doesn't have kids chat forums (because truth be told she isn't aloud to have kidschat but shes 13 so she doesnt need permission) and she doesn't have vip

She asked me to post about it, unfortunately Corinne couldnt send me the ss because she doesn't have kids chat forums (because truth be told she isn't aloud to have kidschat but shes 13 so she doesnt need permission) and she doesn't have vip
So then she needs to get on the forms instead of you. Honestly this is pathetic af and I can't keep going with you refusing to do anything but have a strop

I'm not refusing to do anything. I looked in my screenshots and I didnt get any ss, but I did ss the mod on a fake account that was harrasing me and a few others. I tooked the ss bc I thought that they wasnt a mod due to the weird things that they were saying bc they was just harrasing me out of nowhere until I ended up getting kicked. Here is ss of the mod on a guest account

Attachments

• 20210919_160315.jpg
    20210919_160315.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 13
So then she needs to get on the forms instead of you. Honestly this is pathetic af and I can't keep going with you refusing to do anything but have a strop
Just remember mods are also people, they arent innocent and they do bad things just like everyone else

No, I'm still kicked. Once I get unkicked, I'll try to see if his messages are still there or not. If they are, I'll take ss and send them to you

Well she got some of her information mixed, I never said online dating isnt aloud yesterday. I said that on Wednesday and a mod told me that the rules were updated. So yah that isnt an excuse for her to be using. The same mod who told me abt the guidelines getting updated also told me mods were fired this month. It's not my fault I just repeated what i was told.
what's the date on that message say? what was the date yesterday?? yeah.

Attachments

• 875110A9-7B7B-4DE0-8D94-48DCAC8B595A.jpeg
    875110A9-7B7B-4DE0-8D94-48DCAC8B595A.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 23
Why would you like a reply proving you to be lying? I don't understand why you say you want to be a moderator, pretend to be one and then come on here and lie about it. Once you get called out for lying you accuse everybody else of lying? Please just leave this alone. I can also say for a fact as the mod who clarified the rules to you, you're also lying about what I said.

I guess this is now up to the admin to handle. @24kgold you seem to misunderstand why everyone wants proof. That's how it has always been, serious claims require proof. If you plan on making a case against someone, be it a mod or a regular user, at least have proof of it. This as well as your history and obviously being caught lying in chat and also here now has made this thread pointless since what you claim is seen by most as bs.

Also yes I was there along with Cancelled. The "5 mods" being fired was something you posted way before Cancelled/Zhongli sent you the rules and why he did that was cause you were saying online dating isn't allowed. Didn't know yesterday was Wednesday... 😶

Why would you like a reply proving you to be lying? I don't understand why you say you want to be a moderator, pretend to be one and then come on here and lie about it. Once you get called out for lying you accuse everybody else of lying? Please just leave this alone. I can also say for a fact as the mod who clarified the rules to you, you're also lying about what I said.
Yet I'm not lying when many people dont understand. If you have any far questions about this situation, please contact Corrine, Camebackhaunted. She will glady tell you her story with the mod, and show you proof

Yet I'm not lying when many people dont understand. If you have any far questions about this situation, please contact Corrine, Camebackhaunted. She will glady tell you her story with the mod, and show you proof.
"i have proof. but go to someone else for proof."

I guess this is now up to the admin to handle. @24kgold you seem to misunderstand why everyone wants proof. That's how it has always been, serious claims require proof. If you plan on making a case against someone, be it a mod or a regular user, at least have proof of it. This as well as your history and obviously being caught lying in chat and also here now has made this thread pointless since what you claim is seen by most as bs.
I understand where your Pov is coming from, I don't have any background of lying besides one. This is the truth and I understand if people don't believe and that's okay. It's just sad to see how many ppl looks up to mods like they arent humans. Everyone is human, we all do bad things. Nobody in here on this website is innocent. Unfortunately Corrine didnt have vip to send me screenshots. If you want, you can contact her CameBackHaunted and she can tell you her story with the ss provided

Status
Not open for further replies.