I was kicked for telling the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt harrase her lol, apparently she was being rude and trying to get with some girls girlfriend and being inappropriate so I called her out for it. Want ss?

I didnt harrase her lol, apparently she was being rude and trying to get with some girls girlfriend and being inappropriate so I called her out for it. Want ss?
If you don't mind but don't go to court and have your witness be someone who disses you for future reference

Oh my dear @24kgold, you still fail to provide proof. Here is the thing, my dear: you created this mess. Hence, you should provide the screenshots from your so-called 'friend'. It is not our duty to go to CameBackHaunted and ask her about it. As @Advocate puts it so humbly: this is pathetic. Like @Tifa so wisely said: 'serious claims require proof'. I have to say I agree with both of them. So what should you take from all this, my dear? You should provide us legitimate proof. It's your job to contact your 'friend'. Simple as that. Don't go throwing around unfounded accusations. Now on a lighter tone, I want to ensure you: I am not your enemy, but rather your well-wisher. Please do not take my words as an insult, but rather take it as a friendly advice.....

Oh my dear @24kgold, you still fail to provide proof. Here is the thing, my dear: you created this mess. Hence, you should provide the screenshots from your so-called 'friend'. It is not our duty to go to CameBackHaunted and ask her about it. As @Advocate puts it so humbly: this is pathetic. Like @Tifa so wisely said: 'serious claims require proof'. I have to say I agree with both of them. So what should you take from all this, my dear? You should provide us legitimate proof. It's your job to contact your 'friend'. Simple as that. Don't go throwing around unfounded accusations. Now on a lighter tone, I want to ensure you: I am not your enemy, but rather your well-wisher. Please do not take my words as an insult, but rather take it as a friendly advice.....
Ok. Firstly your word choice made me die inside, no offence but it felt both cringe and just a summary of this mess.

Secondly, I also did ask comebackhaunted for SS and she proceeded to say 24kgold harassed her followed by she had ss so idk if these are of main chat or Dms which is breach of the rules.

Thirdly, she doesn't need some protector as implied by her post on how to catch predators 101 (done wrong) she can stand up for her self. Don't be someone to follow a unpopular opinion, follow what you seem right.

Ok. Firstly your word choice made me die inside, no offence but it felt both cringe and just a summary of this mess.

Secondly, I also did ask comebackhaunted for SS and she proceeded to say 24kgold harassed her followed by she had ss so idk if these are of main chat or Dms which is breach of the rules.

Thirdly, she doesn't need some protector as implied by her post on how to catch predators 101 (done wrong) she can stand up for her self. Don't be someone to follow a unpopular opinion, follow what you seem right.
Wait, I was addressing @24kgold. Not you....

If you was, don't bother to tag me and Tifa, you also seem quite quick to leap at someone's defence and attack in the same message but I digress. Just don't word it like a message that is kinda informal and formal at the same time as it messes with a reader's head.

If you was, don't bother to tag me and Tifa, you also seem quite quick to leap at someone's defence and attack in the same message but I digress. Just don't word it like a message that is kinda informal and formal at the same time as it messes with a reader's head.
Dude I mentioned you and Tifa just as a reference to what you guys said about @24kgold. I meant that as a compliment...

Right, well you did GCSE English. When you quote something use or quotation marks or even better, the quote tool which is useful instead of taging. K? Now imma wait for 24kgold to return.

Right, well you did GCSE English. When you quote something use or quotation marks or even better, the quote tool which is useful instead of taging. K? Now imma wait for 24kgold to return.
I was not quoting you per se. I did quote Tifa as you saw. Maybe you have heard of indirect speech in your English lessons? That's the method I used for you in the message. And just FYI, I also did A Level English Language course and not just GCSE....

this is pathetic
Direct quote, I honestly don't care about a-levels you took as idk you personally and I'm basically useless at English but still don't write like ass. Also can't you tell I'm feeding of your anger? Never seen it before? No? Didn't think so

I just want to kindly ask @Kevin to close this thread because it is just people bickering and arguing. Putting their unnecessary and unhelpful opinions in this thread. We took something that was intended to be warnful and kindly asking for help to something twisted. What even is thread anymore? It is just people bickering left and right. 24kgold I kindly request you to provide evidence to support your claim if you cannot do that you are wasting everyone's time and having people bicker for no reason. At this point, this thread is dramatic, everyone is bickering, but is not looking at the bigger picture. If what you claim is correct, then you need to provide evidence. What is a case and claim a without evidence? I understand everyone has their different point of view and perspective instead of bickering and getting nowhere. Why not figure out what possible mod she can be talking about? As Amethyst once said:
I mean there also was another few creeper mods way back when to, sadly. I hope these accusations aren't true.
We must keep an open mind about this instead of debating left and right with the newcomer 24kgold and 24kgold you need to provide evidence for your claim instead of wasting everyone's time. It's been almost two days where is your evidence? Or do you just enjoy debating with people? Also, KidsChat.net original forumers can we stop debating, be hostile, unwelcoming, and mean to newcomers when they present their topic and instead have an open mind. It is unwelcoming and troublesome. Especially when they present their topic in the category of " Mute Kicks, Ban inquiries", "Introduction", and "General Discussion" All 24kgold was doing was presenting a case and being warnful but instead of us having an open mind trying to figure out who the moderator I could be we debated with her.

We must keep an open mind about this instead of debating left and right with the newcomer 24kgold
She's has said somewhere it's been years... Also if Kevin wanted to shut the form he would have. The 'original' users have all had a go at her for her history
You have a history of harassment and problematic posts which you have gotten kicked for in the past.
And these fake claims about the mods which are more hollow than your skull.

Yes Kevin should shut the forms but he does so once the form has no purpose but this one has it all. It 1)keeps her here because she is making fake claims 2) leads to her ban due to the fact it is easier than her being kicked all the time and finally if you see her responses it's all like and find the target, as you said, which isn't what she claimed.

@Kevin might agree with me here but when he gets proof he'll close the forms
May I see the proof?

Also if Kevin wanted to shut the form he would have.
Listen respectfully please don't debate with me as you did with everyone I am not in the mood. Third I said
I just want to kindly ask @Kevin to close this thread
I said KINDLY therefore if he wants to close the thread he can. I just kindly request that he does because this thread is going nowhere and you know this.
The 'original' users have all had a go at her for her history
No, they didn't. Listen I know your bias in this argument because you believe all moderators is good which is understandable but at least at the bare minimum have an open mind. Would it kill you to do so?
And these fake claims about the mods which are more hollow than your skull.
Also, how do you know the claims are false and why don't you have an open mind on this topic? From the get ~ go, you were very close ~ minded and argumentative with people. Check yourself, please. I know you see moderators as good people which they are but if there is someone harassing girls then we should be open ~ minded and non ~ bias toward the topic. Why all the argumentative insults because I have a open ~ minded point of view and is different from yours? You are a foolish dumbass brat with a close ~ mind and who would believe anything. STOP IT! Get some help! Was being open ~ minded about the topic too much to ask for? I was not even calling nobody out on their actions but I guess you got offended.
Yes Kevin should shut the forms but he does so once the form has no purpose
Something we can agree on. Gives 24kgold a chance and stops being close ~ minded. Give her at least 24 hours to provide proof if she can not then I agree Kevin should consider closing the thread. Furthermore, you debating with people is not going to help. You debated with TheSingularity, Me (Tokyo), and 24kgold. I think you are the argumentative problem here.
keeps her here because she is making fake claims
How do you know her claims are fake. Again give her 24 hours to provide proof is she does not her claim is fake. If you do then you should think owning her an apology.
leads to her ban due to the fact it is easier than her being kicked all the time and finally if you see her responses it's all like and find the target, as you said, which isn't what she claimed.
Again give her 24 hours to provide proof. Would it kill you to so?

Listen respectfully please don't debate with me as you did with everyone I am not in the mood. Third I said

I said KINDLY therefore if he wants to close the thread he can. I just kindly request that he does because this thread is going nowhere and you know this.

No, they didn't. Listen I know your bias in this argument because you believe all moderators is good which is understandable but at least at the bare minimum have an open mind. Would it kill you to do so?

Also, how do you know the claims are false and why don't you have an open mind on this topic? From the get ~ go, you were very close ~ minded and argumentative with people. Check yourself, please. I know you see moderators as good people which they are but if there is someone harassing girls then we should be open ~ minded and non ~ bias toward the topic. Why all the argumentative insults because I have a open ~ minded point of view and is different from yours? You are a foolish dumbass brat with a close ~ mind and who would believe anything. STOP IT! Get some help! Was being open ~ minded about the topic too much to ask for? I was not even calling nobody out on their actions but I guess you got offended.

Something we can agree on. Gives 24kgold a chance and stops being close ~ minded. Give her at least 24 hours to provide proof if she can not then I agree Kevin should consider closing the thread. Furthermore, you debating with people is not going to help. You debated with TheSingularity, Me (Tokyo), and 24kgold. I think you are the argumentative problem here.

How do you know her claims are fake. Again give her 24 hours to provide proof is she does not her claim is fake. If you do then you should think owning her an apology.

Again give her 24 hours to provide proof. Would it kill you to so?
Ok, it's like 10 past 10 pm and I'm honestly dealing with two forms at once so give me a sec.

I was the first person here asking for evidence and I did say if she gets evidence I'll support her. Yes I'm bias but most of the active mods are either friends/aquatics of mine minus Leo who is constantly in main.

I've given her at least point 26 hours so your 24 bull **** can piss off. Also debate is a popular word of yours, fact debates need 2 sides, a mediator and evidence.

Ok, it's like 10 past 10 pm and I'm honestly dealing with two forms at once so give me a sec.

I was the first person here asking for evidence and I did say if she gets evidence I'll support her. Yes I'm bias but most of the active mods are either friends/aquatics of mine minus Leo who is constantly in main.

I've given her at least point 26 hours so your 24 bull **** can piss off. Also debate is a popular word of yours, fact debates need 2 sides, a mediator and evidence.
Were you waiting on her to provide evidence? Or debating with her because you were bored and didn't have a life to go live while giving her time to provide evidence?:

My evidence to support my claim:
No, it's you and these new rules. Why isn't your friend on the forms to help you? Also I'll stand up for anyone I wish, most of the time it'll be for the people with evidence. All mods aren't power high or hungry so just seek help pls
So then she needs to get on the forms instead of you. Honestly this is pathetic af and I can't keep going with you refusing to do anything but have a strop
Rules and you're delusional af, seek professional help for your own good
Let be blunt and cut the bull. You were debating with her. Reread the thread. Not only that but you were debating with
You debated with TheSingularity, Me (Tokyo), and 24kgold. I think you are the argumentative problem here.
You had a close mind and didn't allow her time WITHOUT YOU DEBATING OVER HER AND OVERLY ~ PRESSURING HER FOR evidence. You are so drama ~ hungry. Take a chill pill and give her 24 hours without debating with her. You overly pressure her as if you have the authorities to do so (You don't, hun) CHILL and stop being close ~ minded it's clear you are biased but try to be more open ~ minded instead of debating with people.

I know you don't want people to shatter your reputation staff which is understandable but if she is right you need to have an open ~ mind

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.