I was kicked for telling the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tokyo I've no idea what you're intending to achieve here, I've not even been bothered to read it all. All I've seen is you questioning everything without having proofs yourself, then attacking someone for voicing their opinions on a public thread. Let the accused one prove herself right. She can speak for herself if she wants.

Same goes for the rest of you who started dissing each other. This thread isn't for that. In fact none of you but mods should reply when it comes to kick complaints. Maybe I should start removing anyone who tries to comment on similar threads but aren't mods? Your behavior decides.

The user @24kgold referred to in regards of proofs has nothing to do with this. She's just putting her own responsibility on other people to ease the pressure she built up when she decided to throw around random accusations against the mods, which of course are false. Not a single hint of any moderator behaving as described.

This thread gets nowhere at this point so I'm closing it. Not because I was told to, but because I find it appropriate to do it at this moment. In fact, no one but a mod or thread starter can request threads to be closed. As long as there haven't been a request, or the thread hasn't been closed, it serves a purpose, whether it's beyond your understanding, or you think you know my reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.