I got banned and things were not looked at from my perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh. and excuse me Mai. for me not being able to Fing tell who's on my side or not. I must've lost track with all the damn videos you all keep sending
Can you stfu? You literally insulted the one person who was on your side-
lmao get a life.

Look what are you trying to even do here again? Revenge? Thats petty af bruh over some petty internet drama you,steven nz and his buddies need to just let it go jesus or is this your attempt at trolling us
Do you even care? because leave me alone if you don't, I'm finding it hard enough to listen to people who are actually really being reasonable with me. what makes you think I'm going to listen to you and get over it. when all you do is call it petty and not be of any help. I expected a few comments like this but I didn't think they would drag on. I mean once is enough. why can't you stop it, why do you keep coming back and repeating it. If anything you guys are trolling.

Yeah i cosplay got problem?
Cosplaying is ok to me- but it is prone to bullying to say the least... so if you're gonna be judgemental and rude like your bio suggests. then you should expect people to aim at you being a cosplayer because face it. it's cringe at times

Cosplaying is ok to me- but it is prone to bullying to say the least... so if you're gonna be judgemental and rude like your bio suggests. then you should expect people to aim at you being a cosplayer because face it. it's cringe at times
Yeah people made fun of me cosplaying but i dont care i enjoy it be it cringe or not

Status
Not open for further replies.