I don't have a problem with being banned, as long as I am banned rightfully. I was banned mistake fully. PLEASE UNBAN TOKYO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making mistakes is part of the job. Next time people should just stay out of it, without hating on the poster until it is resolved. Unnecessary commentary is that, unnecessary. That's my take on this. Tokyo, I hope you can work it out with Ophelia in chat since this was only a misunderstanding. :) That's all.

Last edited:
This, what Ophelia did, is a prime example of injustice. People started hating Tokyo because Tokyo is just a user and Ophelia was a well-respected moderator. Ophelia then apologized, and I respect that. However, Ophelia initially came on as rude and arrogant towards Tokyo rather than humbly asking for just proof. Tokyo, rest assured that I will support you 100% in this quarrel....

And yet still no proof is provided from your little ragegraph. No one will ever apologize to you. Kevin needs to reban you as this is clearly NOT a mistake, and you can't simply provide proof. Please try to get me demoted, I dare you. Many have tried and many have failed, and Kevin knows too. :') Please don't have a nice day. <3

-Ophelia
You wrote to Tokyo: "No one will ever apologize to you", and yet you did. You wrote: "...this is clearly NOT a mistake...", and yet it was clearly an extreme mistake. You wrote: "...you can't simply provide proof...", and yet Tokyo provided proof. You are arrogant and narcissistic. Continue your sad life as Arkham's pet dog...

Respect you? And who the hell are you again? Chief of staff of the us army? The un general secretary? The queen of great britain? No you are just a user and after reading the stuff you read especially demotion threats its just cringe man and not to mention you act like a veteran of the chat when i never see you on main
She is worth much more than you, my dear Angeline. I salute to Tokyo for her boldness against injustice and if you had any brain in that empty skull of yours, so should you....

I think we all can agree that Ophelia is one of the best mods and I think she would not make that kind of mistake

I haven’t had time to read all recent replies but I can already see the thread has been requested to be closed.

For further discussion on the eventual issue or topic that was ongoing, take it to a private conversation. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.