I got banned and things were not looked at from my perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your question- to what extent did I tell them. well it was ACORN and Leo to be exact as they were the ones I could find at that time. Initially I sent the same text to both of them- which was asking if they were my kicker, telling them I wish they'd asked around a bit before acting on it, also expressing my indignation with those two. With Leo that didn't get so far, but I was able to have a considerable talk with ACORN about it. I think he understood, but I stopped bothering him after that as he was ill. Now I remember mentioning to him that I had screenshots- not only of them screwing with me but also of them oppressing other people over the quiz and threatening to get them banned and all- but like I said I left him because he said he was pretty sick at that time. From then on- I can say that it was poor timing/planning on my part, like I said- I did have a rough approach to this. But the thing is, all I needed was for them to ask. I did keep getting kicked and I know that just kinda makes me look like the bad guy, but after the second/third/fourth/fifth kick did none of them really wonder why this kept happening? why it was with the same two people it kept happening? this needed some looking into did it not? Even since I didn't go to all of them but just two- Even still, why wasn't I asked? if I was asked- I would have explained myself, I would've sent those screenshots, Maybe I would've even then tried restraining myself a little bit more than I already tried so hard to do, heck- who knows maybe I would've really tried taking the advice they'd probably have given me- which is calming down and really consider that I was and I would be breaking rules. but in all those kicks. not once did that happen. oh and it's really discouraging when you hear Steven and Sam saying that -they're friends with mods and because of that the mods will listen to them and get me banned- even not letting that affect how I saw the mods, it still affected my perception of them in a somewhat subliminal way. I guess I subconsciously related it to how authority figures always were throughout my school life- they would leave bullies untouched at times because their parents were rich. with some being politicians. So all that really affected and still affects how I see people who are in charge of things.
Now. taking a break from this site. is not an easy thing for me now. as I've gotten too attached. both for the love of someone and my hatred for two others. it's a bridge for me to that person. as well as how I'll keep very close eyes on those two and how they treat that person. I'm very insecure about it and I do not trust their intentions with her-not one bit, and I usually prefer cold.calculated when it comes to revenge. but if I am to catch them maltreating her or harassing her again then I will take the swift.explosive method. but for now. it's mainly observation, getting close and depending on their actions.
But logically I can really try and believe you when you say leaving would be the best option. but my heart is too against that. Now, their personal lives- this just has to be the focal point for me- that's just how it is and I'm afraid that is not something none of you can talk me out of. I know revenge will only breed further hatred and retaliation you're very right, but I fully accept that as a consequence. no matter what it is. even if it destroys who I am in the process. besides- who I was is already gone. they got rid of him.
I know how soul consuming revenge is, I've always been addicted to it. I know it's morally wrong. but I just can't do without it and be ok.
Hey Fox, I’m glad you saw my message. I got the time to read this fully and here’s some things I noticed:

1 thing is that it was good that your reached out to mods and discussed to them; it sucks that Leo didn’t really take your messages as kindly as ACORN, but I’m glad you reached out to them (@Kevin, perhaps you can provide more context and or provide someone about this mod situation?). The one main issue I would say however, is that you needed to continue to go to mods (those 2 or others) when they kept kicking you, and provided this screenshots; and I know you felt that too since you mentioned it. And I totally understand about them antagonizing you about being friends with mods would affect you, I think the best thing you can do with that is call them out on their bluff and approach mods about it.

Now about leaving - I know it’s tough not being able to speak to that person you care about so deeply, especially if those 2 can harass them, but i really believe that you waiting is the best thing. I know that special will still remember you, and you’ll be able to get revenge the *RIGHT* way.

Hey Fox, I’m glad you saw my message. I got the time to read this fully and here’s some things I noticed:

1 thing is that it was good that your reached out to mods and discussed to them; it sucks that Leo didn’t really take your messages as kindly as ACORN, but I’m glad you reached out to them (@Kevin, perhaps you can provide more context and or provide someone about this mod situation?). The one main issue I would say however, is that you needed to continue to go to mods (those 2 or others) when they kept kicking you, and provided this screenshots; and I know you felt that too since you mentioned it. And I totally understand about them antagonizing you about being friends with mods would affect you, I think the best thing you can do with that is call them out on their bluff and approach mods about it.

Now about leaving - I know it’s tough not being able to speak to that person you care about so deeply, especially if those 2 can harass them, but i really believe that you waiting is the best thing. I know that special will still remember you, and you’ll be able to get revenge the *RIGHT* way.

20210720_082301.jpg

Honestly I can say I gotten my reading in today and if I need someone to write a essay I know who to talk to

@FoxHunt I read EVERYTHING and one thing I do have to say was you are right. This is petty and stupid ✨Respectfully✨. Yet I am thankful you allow us to read and understand your side of the story.

@FoxHunt I read EVERYTHING and one thing I do have to say was you are right. This is petty and stupid ✨Respectfully✨. Yet I am thankful you allow us to read and understand your side of the story.
saying it's petty and stupid and then saying "Respectfully" with sparkles after doesn't make it any less derogatory and belittling to me. So shut up about being thankful when you really don't understand and all you can see is that it's a long-winded essay that's about something petty and stupid. People are free to think that but I don't need you all rubbing it in and sending useless crap just to make jest of it.

Seeing how most people are- I don't wanna hear crap now when I do the things I do from here on. Since people can just disregard everything when they're on the internet then why should I care about people's feelings anymore. Why don't I just call BS on all your personal opinions and tell you all that only facts matter and your opinions are worthless, since that's what you all seem to do. then fine

saying it's petty and stupid and then saying "Respectfully" with sparkles after doesn't make it any less derogatory and belittling to me. So shut up about being thankful when you really don't understand and all you can see is that it's a long-winded essay that's about something petty and stupid. People are free to think that but I don't need you all rubbing it in and sending useless crap just to make jest of it.
she was literally on your side- 💀💀💀

Seeing how most people are- I don't wanna hear crap now when I do the things I do from here on. Since people can just disregard everything when they're on the internet then why should I care about people's feelings anymore. Why don't I just call BS on all your personal opinions and tell you all that only facts matter and your opinions are worthless, since that's what you all seem to do. then fine

regardless. sorry if I misunderstood you here. but I doubt I did. you tell me

Look what are you trying to even do here again? Revenge? Thats petty af bruh over some petty internet drama you,steven nz and his buddies need to just let it go jesus or is this your attempt at trolling us

Status
Not open for further replies.