I got banned and things were not looked at from my perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying it's petty and stupid and then saying "Respectfully" with sparkles after doesn't make it any less derogatory and belittling to me. So shut up about being thankful when you really don't understand and all you can see is that it's a long-winded essay that's about something petty and stupid. People are free to think that but I don't need you all rubbing it in and sending useless crap just to make jest of it.
First and foremost, don't address me like that because I ain't your little friends. The truth is the truth, like it or not. If you don't like it, simply don't post a thread. End of story and conversation. I know some people may call me petty because I "Restarted drama" or "Didn't let a toxic thread die". Yet I have self-respect and I refuse for a person like you to talk to me anyway you think you can. Especially when you're a 15 year old ranting about a 13 year old accusing you of cheating and taking it to heart. Who cares? I cheat when I play in the quiz room. Almost everyone does. Yet I don't take it to heart. Put on some big boy underwear ~ It's the internet. Grow some balls and stop taking everything personal. Thank you. If you felt like I was "derogatory and belittling you" than it shows and tells a lot about you. Also, before you tell someone to "Shut up" stop ranting like a toddler. It is an internet thread, people are entitle to their opinions. I understand, you're a dumbass. Yet, use the few brain cells you have and understand that I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR FEELING. I understand the essay and your drama. You're a 15 year old ranting on an internet thread, Respectfully. Now grow some ball kid. I couldn't address you when it happen because I was busy but I would address you now. Also, dumbass, you say it yourself:
I don't know how many people know about this feud of mine with Steven (Steven nz) and Sam (BobaFox), but I expect at least a few people to be aware of it seeing as how they decided to spark rallies against me in the gc. This was all over something so petty, insubstantial and unimportant- the quiz room.
Don't get upset when people tell you that it is exactly what it is ~ PETTY. Most people get ban for reasonable things. This is just plan out dumb. Yet you are an 15 year old ranting on the internet Respectfully. Enjoy your banned free pass, kid. You ranted about it so much. I hope you enjoy it and get ban soon.

He honestly a asshole. Who like making death threats and so sensitive when people tell him the honest truth. He need to grow some balls and stop acting like a kid. I try to understand his side but he mentally sick. Who make death threats to people on the internet☠️. Honestly if you really want to go above and beyond you can send the screenshot to Kevin about him still making death threats and get him banned from forums because Kevin say:
Damien- I won’t hesitate to ban you again if you start making threats again.

👏GET HIM BANNED👏

Status
Not open for further replies.